We should make it a rule

…that every message start out with the state you live in! Laws vary in every state and the help you get will be better.

I live in PA. (there)

Fishingman, who moved – you or the ex? In PA the custodial parent cannot move unless he or she can PROVE to the courts satisfaction that life will be significantly better after the move than before it. I tried to move to CA after getting custody to take a really good job with Cisco. The judge turned me down.

So that’s your first step – did she get permission to move and what is the state law on that issue? If the laws prohibit such a thing and she didn’t get court permission, talk to your lawyer about filing charges.